Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vault prisoners freed at last

According to on-scene reporter of The Courier, Fast Freddie, the five trapped customers in the First Community Bank vault are finally free after nearly seven hours.

Around 8:50 p.m. the victims stumbled out of the bank and a large cheer erupted from the crowd outside the bank. They were quickly ushered to the back room of the restaurant where police had spoken earlier with their families.

Jimmy Rodriguez, one of The Courier's delivery men was among the victims trapped inside the vault. He said, "It felt like an eternity. I'm so glad we're out. It makes me just sick to think of the terrible loss of life. I don't know why those men felt they had to kill people."

Swoon Kwan, was among the five trapped victims.

According to Freddie, Kwan said, "It brings me great joy to be released from the dark and miserable vault. I am thankful for the Community City Police Department and especially to those whose lives were sacrificed on this sad day.'

Community High senior, Sharaf Jarrah, was ready to get back out on the football field.

Sharaf spoke to Freddie and said, "Today has been an incredibly trying day and I want nothing more than to put it behind me. I'll be ready to play football again next weekend."

It has been a trying day for the community has a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment